30 year mortgage programs available from eLEND.
eLEND is a leading mortgage company dedicated to providing first time buyers and existing homeowners with affordable options for the purchase or refinancing of a home, a vacation home or investment property.
Our knowledgeable mortgage consultants can help you explore all of the mortgage programs available to you and assist in selecting the one that is best aligned with your financial goals.
30 year mortgage programs at eLEND include:
- Fixed rate mortgages. The fixed rate 30 year mortgage is the most popular type of home loan, thanks to the stability of lower monthly payments that remain the same over the life of the loan.
- Adjustable rate mortgages, or ARMs. These mortgage programs offer an introductory period, usually 3 to 7 years, with an interest rate that is significantly lower than 30 year mortgage rates on a fixed rate program. But after the introductory period, the interest rates will be adjusted annually for the remainder of the mortgage and may rise above what fixed mortgage rates might offer.
- Jumbo loans. Jumbo mortgages are for higher-priced properties where the mortgage exceeds the limits on a conventional loan, which is $417,000 in most parts of the country, up to $625,500 in areas where the cost of living is higher.
- FHA loans, offering 30 year mortgage options with low interest rates to qualifying individuals.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans, providing 30 year mortgage programs for borrowers in rural parts of the country.
- VA mortgages, providing low interest mortgages with up to 100% financing to veterans and active duty military personnel.