Secure manufactured home loans
When you’re in the market for a manufactured home, eLEND offers highly competitive manufactured home loans for purchase or refinancing a manufactured home.
Manufactured homes are attractive options for buyers interested in making a home affordable as well as homeowners who want a property that offers a simpler lifestyle and more efficient living arrangements. Whether you are looking to finance a single wide or double wide manufactured or modular home, eLEND offers manufactured home loans and mobile home loans with competitive home mortgage rates, along with a team of highly experienced mortgage specialists to help you with every step of your mortgage from application to closing.
Types of Manufactured Home Loans
eLEND provides a special program with affordable manufactured home loans that are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). eLEND’s FHA manufactured home loans provide the security of fixed interest rates and are available for single and double wide manufactured homes on owned land throughout much of the United States.
In addition to FHA manufactured home loans, we also provide a wide variety of other mortgage programs that include:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Purchase and Renovate Loans
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- VA Loans
Your eLEND mortgage specialist can help you determine which mortgage programs you qualify for and which product and interest rates mortgage companies are offering are best for you. Your eLEND consultant can also help you use a home loan calculator to determine what your monthly payment would be under different mortgage programs, and to answer the question on the top of every homebuyer’s mind: “How much mortgage can I afford?”
Qualifying for Manufactured Home Loans
To qualify for eLEND’s manufactured home loans, you must meet some of the following requirements:
- You must have a credit score of at least 620 to qualify.
- Your manufactured home must be a minimum of 400 square feet.
- Your home must be on a permanent foundation and not located in a flood zone or trailer park.
- Your loan must also cover the land that your home is located on.
- Your home must have been built after June 15, 1976 and be in conformance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards.
Learn More Today
Learn more about manufactured home loans at eLEND.com