Compare mortgages and rates with help from eLEND
Mortgages play a big role in the financial life of every homeowner. Whether you’re buying a home for the first time or have purchased multiple properties over the years, understanding mortgages and your financing options is a critical part of making sound financial decisions around the purchase of property.
At eLEND, our knowledgeable Mortgage Loan Originators are dedicated to providing you with affordable financing options and helping you choose the right program from the many mortgages available to you.
I want to...
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.
Mortgages available with eLEND
eLEND offers a variety of mortgages to meet your needs. Our online loans programs include:
Learn more about mortgages in our Mortgage Education Center
To learn more about mortgages, visit the Mortgage Education Center on the eLEND website. Whether you’re a first-time home borrower or an experienced investor, you’ll find helpful information about mortgages that can help you make more informed decisions when it comes to financing your home or investment property. Subjects in the Mortgage Education Center include:
- Mortgage 101 – an overview of need-to-know information about mortgages that can help you achieve your financing goals.
- The Mortgage Process – a deeper look into the mortgage process from initial application to closing on your loan.
- Understanding Credit Scores – a primer on how scores are calculated and a breakdown of minimum credit score requirements for our most popular mortgage programs.
- What Exactly Is MI? – an explanation of the different types of mortgage insurance, why it’s a required part of your mortgage payment, and how you can effectively lower monthly payments by eliminating MI from the equation.
- Who Is Who in a Mortgage Loan? – an introduction to the individuals who will be involved in the mortgage process from application to the closing table.
- Mortgage Servicing Explained – an overview that demystifies the mortgage servicing process and explains what mortgage servicing means for you and your home loan.
Learn more about mortgages with eLEND, or consult our home affordability calculator and check out the latest info on mortgage interest rates today.