Refinance a Manufactured Home with eLEND
When you’re planning to refinance your manufactured home, eLEND offers multiple mortgage programs and expert assistance to help you refinance your manufactured home quickly and easily. We also offer refinancing options for modular homes and mobile homes that are permanently affixed to a foundation.
As one of the nation’s leaders in refinancing mobile, manufactured and modular homes, we offer a variety of programs with competitive home refinance rates. Whether you are looking to lower your monthly payment, lock in a lower interest rate, or get cash out for renovations or consolidate debt, our highly trained mortgage specialists can help you compare options and refinance your manufactured home with the mortgage program that will best meet your goals.
I want to...
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.
Options to Refinance a Manufactured Home
At eLEND, we provide a number of programs for home loans that can be used to refinance a manufactured home.
- Fixed rate mortgages are one of the most popular ways to refinance a manufactured home, providing consistent monthly payments over the life of the loan. These loans are usually available in 30, 20, 15 or 10 year terms.
- Adjustable rate mortgages start with a low introductory fixed interest rate for a certain period of time, after which the rate is adjusted annually as the financial markets rise and fall.
- FHA loans provide low down payment options and are backed by the Federal Housing Administration.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans make it possible for borrowers to refinance a manufactured home in rural parts of the country. These loans are backed by the US Department of Agriculture and are intended to promote homeownership and community growth in under-developed areas.
- VA loans offer low interest rates and up to 100% financing for veterans, surviving spouses and active duty military personnel.
Qualifying to Refinance a Manufactured Home
Here are some of the qualifications you must meet to be eligible to refinance a manufactured home with eLEND:
- The home must be a minimum of 400 square feet.
- The home must have been built after June 15, 1976, and in conformance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (there will be a certification label to signify this).
- The home must be on a permanent foundation and cannot be located in a mobile home park.
- The loan must also cover the land that the manufactured home sits on. If it does not, and the mobile home is on land you do not own, we can still help you! Our personal property loans are *powered by MHL. Talk to one of our home loan specialists today!
Learn more about how to refinance a manufactured home with eLEND today!