Refinance a Manufactured Home with eLEND
When you’re considering a refinancing home loan on your mobile, manufactured, or modular home, eLEND offers multiple mortgage programs and expert assistance to help you refinance your manufactured home quickly and easily.
As one of the nation’s leaders in refinancing mobile homes, manufactured homes, and modular homes, we offer a variety of programs with competitive home refinance rates. Whether you are looking to lower your monthly payment, lock in a lower interest rate, or get cash out for renovations or debt consolidation, our highly trained mortgage specialists can help you compare options and refinance your manufactured home with the mortgage program that will best meet your goals.
Options to Refinance a Manufactured Home
At eLEND, we provide a number of programs for home loans that can be used to refinance a manufactured home.
- Fixed rate mortgages are one of the most popular ways to refinance a manufactured home, providing consistent monthly payments over the life of the loan. These loans are usually available in 30, 20, 15 or 10 year terms.
- Adjustable rate mortgages start with a low introductory fixed interest rate for a certain period of time, generally five or seven years, after which the rate is adjusted annually as the financial markets rise and fall.
- FHA loans provide low down payment options and are backed by the Federal Housing Administration.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans make it possible for borrowers to refinance a manufactured home in rural parts of the country. These loans are backed by the US Department of Agriculture and are intended to promote homeownership and community growth in under-developed areas.
- VA loans offer low interest rates and up to 100% financing for veterans, surviving spouses and active duty military personnel.
Qualifying to Refinance a Manufactured Home
Here are some of the qualifications you must meet to be eligible to refinance a manufactured home with eLEND:
- Your manufactured home must have been built after June 15, 1976 and be in conformance with the federal manufactured home construction and safety standards.
- Your credit score must be 620 or above.
- Your home must be a minimum of 400 ft.².
- Manufactured and mobile home loans must also cover the land that your home sits on.
- Your manufactured home must be on a permanent foundation and cannot be situated in a trailer park or flood zone.