Refinancing mobile homes is easy with eLEND
When you want to refinance your mobile home, the mortgage professionals at eLEND can provide expert assistance and multiple options for refinancing mobile homes.
eLEND is one of the nation’s leading mobile home mortgage lenders and offers many options for refinancing manufactured and modular homes as well. We offer specialized mortgage loans specifically designed for mobile home financing that enable borrowers to enjoy the security of fixed refinance mortgage rates with highly competitive pricing.
At eLEND, our highly trained mortgage consultants are dedicated to providing unparalleled expertise and exceptional service, whether helping with refinancing mobile homes or securing the best 15 year fixed mortgage rates for our clients. Your eLEND mortgage specialist will help to simplify the mortgage process and connect you with the best mortgage program for your financial goals.
I want to...
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.
Choose this to get your mortgage rate.
This only takes a couple minutes! You can even scan a picture of another estimate and we'll generate a comparison.
Options for refinancing mobile homes
We offer a wide variety of mortgage programs that can be used for refinancing mobile homes or to refinance a manufactured home.
- Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages offer the consistency of monthly payments and long-term financial stability when refinancing mobile homes.
- FHA Loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration and offer low down payment mortgage options as well as low interest rates.
- VA Loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs and provide up to 100% financing for veterans, active duty military personnel and surviving spouses.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans are backed by the US Department of Agriculture and are available for refinancing mobile homes in certain rural areas and under-developed parts of the country.
Eligibility requirements for refinancing mobile homes
Some of the requirements for refinancing mobile homes with eLEND include:
- Your mobile home must be at least 400 square feet in size.
- The home must be on a permanent foundation and cannot be situated in a mobile home park.
- Your mobile home must have been built after June 15, 1976 and be in conformance with the federal manufactured home construction safety standards.
- The refinance home loan must also cover the land that the mobile home sits on. If it does not, and the mobile home is on land you do not own, we can still help you! We have personal property loans (chattel loans) available. Talk to one of our home loan specialists today!
Learn more about refinancing mobile homes with eLEND, and about options for refinancing an investment property.