Maryland Home Loans
At eLEND, we offer competitive rates, a wide variety of home financing solutions and a team of dedicated home loan specialists standing by to help you.
We are also proud to be the trusted source of mobile home financing for home buyers across Maryland. We are committed to offering affordable pricing, efficient processes, and the highest level of professionalism.
Not all mobile homes are the same, and the needs of borrowers will vary greatly from one to the next. Thankfully our home financing professionals have just about seen it all, and are ready for whatever scenario crosses their desks. Whether you are buying a new home on the Eastern Shore and have concerns about protecting your investment from coastal storms, are considering the purchase of an older home and want to be sure it meets the requirements for our Maryland mobile home loan program (an FHA loan product), or are refinancing a remote property and would like to handle as much of the transaction as possible via phone and email, we are here to help!
I want to...
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.
Qualifying for an MD Mobile Home Loan
As with any home mortgage program there are some requirements that must be met in order to qualify for eLEND’s Maryland mobile home loans. A few of them are outlined here (subject to change – contact us for the most up-to-date guidelines):
- The home must be a minimum of 400 square feet.
- The home must have been built after June 15, 1976, and in conformance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards. (There will be a certification label to signify this.)
- The loan must finance both the home and the homesite, or the land that the manufactured home sits on.
- The mobile home must be on a permanent foundation, and cannot be located in a mobile home park.
Get a Free Rate Quote
Want to learn more? Ready to apply for a new manufactured home loan? Simply select the method that works best for you to get started:
- Call (800) 634-8616 to speak directly with a mobile home lending expert.
- Request current manufactured home mortgage rates using our Get My Rate tool.