Let eLEND Find the Right 30 Year Mortgage for You
The 30 year mortgage is one of the most popular home loans on the market. Whether you choose a fixed rate, adjustable rate or jumbo loan, a 30 year mortgage spreads the cost of purchasing or refinancing a home over 360 months, helping to keep monthly mortgage payments low. The 30 year mortgage is especially attractive to first time home buyers, but even experienced borrowers are attracted by the financial terms of the 30 year mortgage.
As you prepare to purchase a home or refinance a mortgage, the mortgage specialists at eLEND can work with you on a home loan comparison to determine which 30 year mortgage product is best suited to your financial needs, and help you find the program with the lowest mortgage rates.
30 Year Mortgage Programs Available from eLEND
eLEND is a leading mortgage company dedicated to providing first time buyers and existing homeowners with affordable options for the purchase or refinancing of a home, a vacation home or investment property.
Our knowledgeable mortgage consultants can help you explore all of the mortgage programs available to you and assist in selecting the one that is best aligned with your financial goals.
30 Year Mortgage Programs at eLEND Include:
- Fixed rate mortgages – The fixed rate 30 year mortgage is the most popular type of home loan, thanks to the stability of lower monthly payments that remain the same over the life of the loan.
- Adjustable rate mortgages, or ARMs – These mortgage programs offer an introductory period, usually 3 to 7 years, with an interest rate that is significantly lower than 30 year mortgage rates on a fixed rate program. But after the introductory period, the interest rates will be adjusted annually for the remainder of the mortgage and may rise above what fixed mortgage rates might offer.
- Jumbo loans – Jumbo mortgages are for higher-priced properties where the mortgage exceeds the limits on a conventional loan, which is $417,000 in most parts of the country, up to $625,500 in areas where the cost of living is higher.
- FHA loans – Offering 30 year mortgage options with low interest rates to qualifying individuals.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans – Providing 30 year mortgage programs for borrowers in rural parts of the country.
- VA mortgages – Providing low interest mortgages with up to 100% financing to veterans and active duty military personnel.
Alternatives to 30 Year Mortgage Programs
eLEND provides access to a wide variety of additional loan programs and mortgage deals, including:
- 10, 15 and 20 year fixed rate mortgages.
- Adjustable rate mortgages of varying lengths.
- Government-backed mortgages – FHA, VA and USDA mortgages of different terms.
- Purchase and renovation loans.