Financing Your Michigan Mobile Home
The Great Lakes State offers plenty to choose from in the way of real estate. From sprawling ranches to suburban patio homes to condos and everything in between, Michigan’s housing landscape is definitely diverse. But for those who want to own property in Michigan without having to pay high real estate prices, another type of housing may be best.
Benefits of Manufactured Housing
What are the advantages of manufactured or modular housing?
Manufactured homes and modular buildings are often less expensive to purchase, less work to maintain, and provide much in the way of efficiency. People looking to downsize, live more simplistic lifestyles, or just save money, can benefit from the low cost, low maintenance living that modular and mobile homes provide.
The challenge that most mobile home buyers face is finding financing. Unfortunately, many lenders have stopped providing mobile home loans – but not eLEND. At eLEND, we want to do our very best to help everyone achieve their homeownership goals, which is why we are very proud to offer manufactured home financing for singlewides, doublewides, and modular homes in Michigan.
Which Properties Qualify?
Our mobile home financing program can be used to purchase or refinance a singlewide or doublewide home. There are several requirements that must be met in order to qualify for an FHA mobile home loan from eLEND including (but not limited to):
- The home must be a minimum of 400 square feet.
- The home must have been built after June 15, 1976, and in conformance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards. (There will be a certification label indicating this).
- The loan must be cover the manufactured home as well as the property it sits on.
- The home must be on a permanent foundation and cannot be located in a trailer park.
- The home cannot be located in a flood zone.
- The borrower must meet a minimum credit score of 620 FICO.
Learn More Today
Call Today for a FREE Rate Quote
To get the details of our FHA-backed mobile home loan, simply give us a call at 1-800-634-8616 or submit your information online through the rate quote request form.
Remember, we serve Michigan residents across the state, so whether you’re in Detroit, Lansing, Saginaw, or Kalamazoo, we can help you secure an affordable rate on your next MI mobile home.
I want to..
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.