Find mobile home loans at eLEND
When you’re in the market for a mobile home and looking for financing, eLEND offers highly competitive mobile home loans along with knowledgeable mortgage specialists who can help you find the best programs and for your financial situation. Mobile homes are great for making a home affordable and can be a sensible option for buyers interested in a simpler lifestyle with more efficient living arrangements.
eLEND offers home financing assistance throughout much of the United States. Borrowers can take advantage of eLEND’s specialized FHA loan designed for mobile home financing. Through this program, borrowers enjoy the the security of fixed interest rates with highly competitive pricing.
Whether you’re looking to purchase or refinance a singlewide or doublewide mobile home on owned land (you must own the land), our home loan experts can direct you to all the programs for mobile home loans and available to you based on your location, income, and credit score. We can also help you compare mobile home loans head-to-head and provide guidance as you choose the loan and the interest rates that are right for you.
If you don’t own the land underneath your mobile home, we can still help you! Our personal property loans (or chattel loans) are powered by MHL, so be sure to speak to one of our home loan specialists today to discuss the right type of loan for you.
We also offer financing for manufactured and modular homes!
I want to...
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.
Types of mobile home loans
eLEND offers mobile home loans and financing assistance for single and double wide manufactured homes on owned land throughout much of the US. Many borrowers can take advantage of eLEND’s specialized FHA mobile home loans that provide the security of fixed interest rates with highly competitive pricing.
In addition to FHA mobile home loans, we offer a variety of other mortgage programs that include:
- Fixed rate mortgages that provide consistent monthly payments
- Adjustable rate mortgages that provide initial savings on interest rates
- Purchase and renovate loans for buying and repairing a home
- VA mortgages for veterans and active duty military personnel
- USDA rural housing loans for borrowers living in certain underdeveloped parts of the country
To be eligible for our mobile home loan program, some of the requirements that must be met include the following:
- The home must be a minimum of 400 square feet.
- The home must have been built after June 15, 1976, and in conformance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (there will be a certification label to signify this).
- The home must be on a permanent foundation and cannot be located in a mobile home park.
- The loan must also cover the land that the manufactured home sits on. If it does not, and the mobile home is on land you do not own, we can still help you! Our personal property loans are *powered by MHL. Talk to one of our home loan specialists today!