Get answers to your questions with eLEND’s Mortgage Education Center
The mortgage process can be overwhelming for first-time and experienced homebuyers alike, but eLEND’s Mortgage Education Center provides the information and knowledge you need to make an informed financial decision about your home loan.
The Mortgage Education Center provides resources that can help you understand mortgage-related terms, review specific guidelines for finding the best mortgage, and get answers to common questions such as:
- What is a mortgage?
- How much can I borrow with a mortgage?
- What is mortgage insurance?
- How to refinance a mortgage?
- What is mortgage servicing?
- How to buy a house with an adjustable rate mortgage?
Resources in our Mortgage Education Center
The eLEND Mortgage Education Center can help you save time and money by helping you make the best decisions around financing your home.
Resources in the Mortgage Education Center include articles on:
- Mortgage 101 – an overview of what a mortgage is and how a home loan works that can help you achieve your home financing goals.
- The Mortgage Process – a deeper look into the mortgage process from initial application to closing on your home, and how to avoid the many pitfalls that can derail your application.
- Understanding Your Credit Score – a review of how credit scores are calculated and what they represent, as well as a breakdown of minimum credit score requirements for many popular mortgage programs.
- What Exactly is Mortgage Insurance – an explanation of the different kinds of mortgage insurance, how it impacts your eligibility for loan programs, and how you can lower your monthly payment by eliminating mortgage insurance from the equation.
- Who Is Who in the Mortgage Process – an introduction to all the people involved in the mortgage process and the role each plays in helping you move from application to closing.
- Mortgage Servicing Explained – an explanation of what happens when your mortgage is sold from the original lender to another bank, including answers to questions about what it means for you and your home loan.
Beyond our Mortgage Education Center: exceptional service and knowledgeable experts
In addition to our Mortgage Education Center, eLEND Mortgage Loan Originators provide unparalleled expertise and can answer any questions you may have about the mortgage process. From helping you find the best 15 year mortgage rates to answering questions about financing a vacation home and using a home loan calculator to determine how much house you can afford, our specialists are always available to help guide you through what is likely to be the biggest financial decision of your life.