What are Non-Qualified Mortgage Loans?
Non-QM loans are used to qualify applicants through nontraditional income documentation. These loans are based on a commonsense approach to underwriting and the programs open up mortgage options for applicants who are sound credit risks.
I want to...
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.
- Financing option for applicants who do not obtain traditional income documentation (such as W2s).
Available Non-QM Programs
- Non-QM Bank Statement Qualifying Loan – Program for self employed applicants based on an analysis of deposits into bank statements rather than through traditional income documentation.
Do I Qualify for a Non-QM Loan?
- Must be self-employed applicant
- Credit history and score
- The amount of income you earn
- The amount of your other debts
- How much equity will be in the property