Pennsylvania Home Financing from eLEND
Looking to purchase a home in the state of Pennsylvania? eLEND offers a wide variety of home financing in the Keystone state! From FHA, VA and USDA to Conventional loans, financing options also include mobile, manufactured and modular homes.
Plus, if you’re thinking of refinancing your current home, we offer competitive rates and an assortment of refinancing loan options.
I want to...
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.
Choose this to get your mortgage rate.
This only takes a couple minutes! You can even scan a picture of another estimate and we'll generate a comparison.
Pennsylvania Mobile Home Financing from eLEND
Pennsylvania residents who want to enjoy the benefits of homeownership without having to pay high real estate prices can achieve their goals through eLEND’s manufactured housing loan program. Our FHA-backed mobile home loans offer competitive, fixed interest rates, lenient credit requirements and top notch customer service through our eLEND mortgage professionals.
Manufactured Home Financing in PA
Competitive Rates on Mobile Home Loans
Whether you’re looking for a mobile home near Pittsburgh, on the outskirts of Philadelphia, or somewhere along the shore of Lake Erie, eLEND can help you secure mobile home financing thoughout the state of Pennsylvania. From single wides to double wides and even modular homes, eLEND can provide you with the financial help you need to become a Pennsylvania homeowner.
In order to qualify for our mobile home loan programs, there are eligibility requirements. Make sure you speak with one of our mortgage professionals to find out if you qualify. Call 1-800-634-8616 today to get started!
Please note that eLEND only offers Pennsylvania mobile home loans for single and doublewide manufactured homes on owned land.
Want to Refinance a PA Mobile Home Loan?
Not only does eLEND offer purchase financing for manufactured housing, we also provide competitive rates on refinancing existing mobile home loans in Pennsylvania. When interest rates drop, refinancing can help you save money on your monthly payments as well as help you save on interest over all. Talk to one of our mortgage professionals for more information and to see when and if a refinance could be right for you.
FHA Mortgage Financing in PA
Financing a PA Home with an FHA Mortgage
Just like Pennsylvania, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (FHA) has been around a long time. Since 1934, it’s been helping people from all walks of life realize their dream of homeownership through the Federal Housing Administration insured home loan program.
eLEND is a leader in FHA loans, and we can help you determine if you qualify for all the advantages of this government-backed program.
FHA Loan Benefits
How Can an FHA Loan Help You?
- If you’re a first-time home buyer, a loan insured through the FHA can mean less stringent qualifications and down payments as low as 3.5 percent of the purchase price of your new home. Have your eye on an older home that needs a little TLC? A 203K home renovation loan can help you cover some of the costs of bringing that old Lancaster farmhouse or Philly brownstone up-to-date.
- If a manufactured home suits your budget better, eLEND can help you with mobile home financing. We’re a Pennsylvania mobile home lender offering programs for single and double wide mobile homes on owned land.
- If you want to invest in a multi-family property, an FHA mortgage may work for you, provided you live full-time in one of the units.
- Already have a FHA loan on your PA property? You may be able to lower your interest rate with a streamline refinance without many of the expenses of a conventional refinance.
- Cash out some of the equity in your Pennsylvania home with a cash-out FHA refinance. FHA loans often have a higher loan-to-value limit when weighed against other financing vehicles
FHA Streamline Refinancing
Refinance an Existing FHA Loan
If you have an existing FHA loan on your home and want to refinance, our FHA Streamline Refinance loan could save you money and time! Give us a call for details.
How do I qualify for an FHA loan?
Qualification requirements vary depending on which type of FHA loan you are applying for. However, your loan approval will be based on several factors including:
- Credit score and credit history.
- The amount of income you earn.
- The amount of your other debts.
- How much equity you will have in the property.
- If the home will be used as your primary residence.
- The amount you’re trying to borrow (loan amounts are restricted to the FHA loan limits which vary by county and are based on the cost of real estate in that area).
Call or Click for More Information
Simply call 1-800-634-8616 to hear more about our PA mobile home financing program and receive a free rate quote. You can also get started online by completing our rate request form.