Looking for an Affordable West Virginia Mortgage?
From the big cities of Charleston and Huntington to the small towns of Lewisburg and Buckhannon, eLEND is eager to help all West Virginia home buyers find the right mortgage program for their needs. Whether you’re searching for a jumbo loan in Morgantown or a low money down option in Spencer, eLEND’s mortgage experts are here to take the guesswork out of the home loan process and provide you with superior, personalized customer service.
I want to...
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.
Choose this to get your mortgage rate.
This only takes a couple minutes! You can even scan a picture of another estimate and we'll generate a comparison.
West Virginia Mortgage Programs
Variety of Loan Options
- Fixed Rate Mortgages – Enjoy the stability and predictability of an interest rate than never goes up! Available in 10, 15, 20, and 30 year terms.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages – Available with low fixed introductory periods of 5 years. After the introductory fixed rate period is over, the mortgage rate will adjust once a year for the remainder of the loan.
- Mobile Home Financing – These loans are designed specifically for financing the purchase of manufactured housing – even for borrowers with less-than-perfect credit. And because they’re backed by the FHA, we are able to offer these loan at competitively low interest rates.
- Jumbo Loans – These loans are for high value properties that exceed the conforming limits. PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
- FHA Loans – Features a low down payment option and more lenient credit requirements. If you’re a first time buyer, this could be the perfect mortgage for you.
Popular Loan Choices for New Buyers
If you’re buying your first home, you may not have as much cash saved up for a large down payment. First time home buyers in West Virginia may want to consider one of these popular low or zero money down loan choices.
- USDA Loan – This loan program offers zero money down for loans on homes located in designated rural areas throughout the United States. Other eligibility details can be found here.
- FHA Loan – FHA loans are a very popular choice for new buyers. With an FHA loan, buyers can purchase a home for as little as 3.5% down and can enjoy the security of a fixed interest rate.