Get Current Mortgage Interest Rates at eLEND
As a leading mortgage company, we are dedicated to providing affordable financing for first time home buyers and existing homeowners. When you contact eLEND, you’ll have access to current mortgage interest rates and a wide variety of mortgage programs, with many options to meet your financial objectives. But you’ll get the expertise and advice of our highly trained mortgage consultants who can help you conduct a loan comparison, evaluate mortgage loans rates, and choose the mortgage program that makes the most financial sense for your situation.
How to get Current Mortgage Interest Rates from eLEND
Getting current mortgage interest rates from eLEND is easy. Simply click on the “Compare Rates” button on our homepage and provide the following information:
- The purpose of the mortgage – purchase, cash out refinance or rate/term refinance
- The approximate value of the property
- The amount of money you want to put down
- The type of property — single-family, multifamily unit, manufactured or mobile home, or condominium
- The type of occupancy — owner-occupied, second home or investment property
- The ZIP Code where the property is located
- Your approximate credit score
You’ll immediately get current mortgage interest rates on a variety of mortgages based on the information you provide. These may include:
- Fixed rate mortgages, including 30 15, 10 and 20 year mortgage options
- Adjustable rate mortgages
- Jumbo loan programs, used to purchase or refinance higher-priced homes. PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Government-backed loans such as FHA loans, VA mortgages and USDA Rural Housing Loans
Your eLEND mortgage consultant can help you evaluate current mortgage interest rates, walk you through the pros and cons of each type of mortgage program, and provide invaluable assistance from application through closing.
Comparing Current Mortgage Interest Rates
As you look at current mortgage interest rates, you may find it a bit daunting to determine which lender is offering the best package. Mortgages involve several factors in addition to interest rates — points, closing costs, prepayment penalties, conversion options, and mortgage insurance must all be considered when selecting the most advantageous home loan. Your eLEND mortgage consultant can provide help to sort through your options and select the program that is most financially advantageous.
Learn more about current mortgage interest rates with eLEND, and use the home loan eligibility calculators on our website to determine how large of a mortgage you are likely to be eligible for.