We are your source for CA home financing
You’ve found a golden real estate opportunity in the Golden State! Let eLEND help you purchase that home in California with affordable financing options.
Or, maybe you’re ready to refinance your home loan to take advantage of lower interest rates? In addition to great rates, we offer a variety of loan options to choose from including FHA, VA, USDA and conventional programs.
Thinking of buying a mobile home, manufactured home or modular home? Factory-built homes have come a long way in the past few years, an still remain one of the most affordable options for those who dream of homeownership in California. Ask an eLEND home loan specialist about purchasing a singlewide or doublewide manufactured, mobile, or modular home on owned land.
I want to...
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.
For more information, use our mortgage education center or read details on our loan programs.
Choose this to get your mortgage rate.
This only takes a couple minutes! You can even scan a picture of another estimate and we'll generate a comparison.
California home loan options
Popular California Loan Options
- Fixed Rate Mortgages – Conventional loans available in 30, 20, 15 and 10 year terms, eLEND offers competitive interest rates for the life of your loan. Be sure to ask an eLEND mortgage professional about our government backed products including California FHA, USDA, and VA loans which offer low and no money down financing options.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages –The FHA 5/1 ARM provides you with some breathing room before your interest rate adjusts yearly for the rest of the loan.
- Jumbo Loans – These are a good option if you’re looking to buy a home in a high market value area of California. Jumbo financing is needed when you require a loan higher than current conforming loan limits. PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
- VA Loans – Eligible military veterans, active duty personnel, and surviving spouses may be able to take advantage of no money down and no private mortgage insurance loans backed by the Veterans Administration. Speak with an eLEND consultant at (800) 634-8616 for more information about VA eligibility guidelines.
Is an FHA loan right for you?
If your goal is to own or refinance a California home but credit or other financial issues have been holding you back, it’s time to check into an FHA loan. Even if you’ve experienced a past bankruptcy, this government-insured loan option may open new doors for you.
Why Choose an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are available to home buyers and homeowners with less than perfect credit
- Down payments can be as low as 3.5 percent
- This low down payment opportunity makes an FHA loan a very popular choice for first-time home buyers
- Higher cash out limits than many other conventional financing options in the State of California
- Take the hassle and much of the cost of refinancing your California home with a streamline FHA refinance loan. The streamline refinance option lets you take advantage of lower interest rates without much of the paperwork and steps required through other refinancing programs
- eLEND’s FHA loans can be used to finance mobile homes in California. Both singlewide or doublewide mobile and manufactured homes on owned land are eligible. Other conditions apply
USDA Rural Housing loans in California
Depending on your income and where you are looking to purchase a home in the State of California, you may be able to finance it with no money down. Sound too good to be true? It’s not, when you qualify for a mortgage backed by the US Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Don’t let the name deter you – a rural housing loan backed by the USDA could include many areas in California that are just on the outskirts of major cities. If you already have a new residence in mind, it’s important to check first to see if it is in an eligible geographic area. Next, check the income eligibility guidelines for the California county in which the property is located. Both of these requirements can be determined by visiting the USDA Rural Housing website.
A loan guaranteed through the USDA is one of the most popular financing choices in California, and there are plenty of reasons why. USDA mortgages can include up to 100 percent of the property’s appraised value (or slightly more), and no down payment is needed.
A USDA mortgage is offered at a 30-year fixed rate, and these loans can often include closing costs and other legal fees.
There are a number of eligibility requirements for a USDA Rural Housing Loan. Find out today if eLEND can help you reach your goal of homeownership in the Golden State with little to no out of pocket expenses.
Types of properties we finance
California offers a wealth of housing options, and eLEND has financing solutions for almost all types of 1-4 unit residential properties.
eLEND offers manufactured, modular and mobile home financing through various government-insured programs such as the FHA, VA and USDA. Just as with homes built on-site, you may be able to choose between fixed-rate or adjustable-rate options (depending upon the program). If you have had some credit struggles, you may still be able to qualify for California manufactured home financing, provided you have a score of at least 620 (subject to change).
From a seaside condominium or vacation home to a starter bungalow in Bakersfield, our knowledgeable experts can match the right property with the right mortgage for you. Give us a call today to discuss all of our California home loan programs and to request a no obligation consultation.
California mobile and manufactured home loan guidelines
To be eligible for our mobile home loan programs, some of the requirements that must be met include the following:
- The home must be a minimum of 400 square feet.
- The home must have been built after June 15, 1976, and in conformance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (there will be a certification label to signify this).
- The home must be on a permanent foundation and cannot be located in a mobile home park.
- The loan must also cover the land that the manufactured home sits on. If it does not, and the mobile home is on land you do not own, we can still help you! Our personal property loans are *powered by MHL. Talk to one of our home loan specialists today!
Looking to refinance instead? Learn more about refinancing a manufactured home or refinancing a mobile home with eLEND!
If you already own a manufactured home in California, you may be able to refinance it to make improvements or lower your monthly costs. Let an eLEND professional give you all the details, or request a quote here. Manufactured, modular and mobile homes offer California residents a great way to live affordably and comfortably now more than ever. eLEND wants to help you with the California mobile home loan option that’s the best fit for you. Connect with us today at (800) 634-8616.